1. Cook something from my blog you haven’t cooked before.
2. Cook something else you have the ingredients for in your kitchen. Box mixes are acceptable, like cake mix, pancake shake etc.
3. Challenge me to cook something I haven’t cooked before, challenge another cookery blog, or challenge both of us or challenge all three of us to make something we haven’t made before.
4. Don’t leave the house to buy fancy ingredients, just use what you have already. Your end product can use another recipe or make up your own.
5. Post photos of new food item.
6. Pass it on and challenge another food Blogger to make something new 🙂
(c) How not to cook 2020.